Rajasthan is a place steeped in rich cultural and architectural history. It is the place of the rajahs or the kings. The ambience will take you back to the traditional and opulent Rajasthan of the kings. But Rajasthan is also a haven for migratory birds and animals on the soil of Rajasthan. Rajasthan will take you on a voyage of colours through the lanes and the streets that splash colours through spice markets, royal palaces, and secret Indian recipes. With rickshaw rides and havelis to mesmerize, Rajasthan will enchant you. The spectacular history and stories of kings and queens will enthral you. The folk dance performance and camel rides will grant you satisfaction. It will be a trip worth remembering.
- Gorgeous wildlife and birds galore!
- The pristine lakes, the magnificent palaces, the wonderful forts and opulence of Rajasthan
- A wonderful tour of Delhi with its rich cultural heritage and fabulous food.
- Udaipur, Jaipur and Jaisalmer with their camel caravans, 'havelis' and ornamental decorated palaces and rich forts.
- Spice gardens and secret Indian recipes that will be the fitting way to discover India.
- The surprise visit by a feline might just be the tipping point of your trip.
- The small facets of Indian life will be the memories you will hold dear in your mind’s eye for years to come.
- Rajasthani folk music and dance performances will be an enjoyment to cherish.
- Magnificent royalty will be introduced and mementoes galore to take back home.
- Shop with abandon for Kundan jewellery and Rajasthani miniature paintings.
Day by Day plan
Close All Days -
Open All Days +
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Attractions
Day 3: Udaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaisalmer
Day 6: Ranthambore
Day 7: Ranthambore
Day 8: Bharatpur
Day 9: Agra
Day 10: Jabalpur
Day 11: Kanha National Park
Day 12: Departure