7 Day North India Winter Wildlife
Winter and chilly mornings can be spent by wildlife enthusiasts in a way different from how others spend them. They can go on an expedition and set out with cameras to visit the National parks of North India. The biting cold acts like an aphrodisiac as these brave people set out early in the morning to witness the best of wildlife in North India. The states and union territories located in North India are home to beautiful geographical features of Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh, Thar desert in Rajasthan, Snow capped mountains of Uttarakhand and the Himalayas. The favourable climate and topography of North India support a quite unique and rich flora and fauna. Some of the finest and most famous wildlife sanctuaries of not only India but also the world are located in North India.
The most famous wildlife sanctuaries of North India are located in the Himalayas and the Aravali mountain ranges of India. In the list, most of the famous wildlife sanctuaries in North India are Bharatpur National Park, Ranthambore National Park, and Corbett National Park.
- Exciting days spent in the lap of Nature exploring wildlife and their habitats.
- The Royal Bengal tiger might be just in your luck!
- Ghariyals and skimmers are major attractions.
- The national parks, rich in both flora and fauna.
- The Chambal river boat ride is a surreal adventure for the adrenaline junkies
- Guides and locals who are exprienced and friendly and have tales to tell
Day by Day plan
Close All Days -
Open All Days +
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Day 2: Birding at Bharatpur
Day 3: Birding at Bharatpur
Day 4: Boating and spotting animals
Day 5: Ranthambhore
Day 6: Ranthambhore
Day 7: Departure