Bandhavgarh National Park (Price Start from $ 2000 )
Bandhavgarh National Park located in Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh is one of the popular parks of India. The Park has mythological significance. It derives its name from a hillock which is said to have been gifted by Lord Rama to his brother Lakshmana to keep a watch over Lanka. Hence the name Bandhavgarh(meaning brother’s fort). Constituted in 1968, it is spread over forest divisions of Umaria and Katni, the park enjoys profuseness of flora and fauna. It has perhaps the highest density of tiger population in India.
The park has been divided into three major zones named as Tala, Magdi and Khitauli out of which the Tala zone attracts a maximum number of tourists for sighting the Tiger. Elephant shows are also organized in the Magdhi zone of the Bandhavgarh National Park. The park consists of mixed vegetation ranging from tall grasslands to thick sal forests and bamboo stretches. The varied topography and moderate climate supports a variety of flora and fauna. Major animals include Bengal Tigers, Leopards, Sambar, Barking Deer, Nilgai, Wild Boar, Gaur, Chausingha and Chinkara, the Asiatic jackal, Bengal fox, sloth bear, ratel, grey mongoose, striped hyena and jungle cat. Besides, the lush vegetation bordering marshes and streams is a home to a rich avian species like Black Ibis, Brown Shrike, Long Tailed Shrike, Bay Backed Shrike, Common Iora, Lesser White Throat, Wooly Necked Stork, Crested Serpent Eagle and the like.
- 6 safaris in the Tiger capital of India, a chance for multiple encounters with the King of the jungle.
- At this time Bandhavgarh is brimming with Tiger cubs. If lucky we might encounter some of them.
- We are likely to spot multiple species of antelopes, Gaur and if lucky Sloth Bears.
- Stay at the 5-star Syna resort in Bandhavgarh.
- Come back a better photographer with field photography guidance from the mentor and peer learning sessions.
Slot I - 19th to 22nd May (4 Days)
Slot II - 12th to 15th Oct (4 Days)
Day by Day plan
Close All Days -
Open All Days +
Day 1: 19th May 2019
Day 2: 20th May 2019
Day 3: 21st May 2019
Day 4: 22nd May 2019