Panna is situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. The region is known far and wide for its diamond mines. The mining activities are done on the Vindhya Range covering over 20 acres of land. The mines have also been visited by a popular traveller Jean-Baptiste Tavernier who talked about how unique and perfect was the Panna diamond. The region has been in the attention of tourists for its flora and fauna. The Panna National Park is a frequented jungle by the tourists visiting the nearby places.
Panna was a part of the Gond settlement for a long duration of time. Other than the Gonds, the region was under the rule of the Chandelas, Rajputs (bundela) etc before finally falling in the hands of the British in the early 19th century. the region was a part of the Vindhya Pradesh upon Independence which was later merged with the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- 6 safaris in the beautiful forest of Panna National Park
- Chances to encounter a Tiger or a Leopard, which are often seen in the park
- Other mammals and birds that are regularly seen in the park
- Optional visit to world heritage temples of Khajuraho and the beautiful Pandav falls
- Stay at the comfortable camp Panna near Panna National Park
- Come back a better photographer with field photography guidance from the mentor and peer learning sessions.
PLAN YOUR TRIP TODAY
Close All Days -
Open All Days +
Day 1: 10th June 2019
Day 2: 11th June 2019
Day 3: 12th June 2019
Day 4: 13th June 2019