The Ranthambhore National Park is one of the largest and most popular national parks located in northern India. Spread over a huge 392sq km and situated in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeast Rajasthan, the Ranthambhore National Park is where you find the Royal Bengal Tigers in their natural abode.
Deriving its name from the Ranthambhore fortress which is within the park’s premises, the forest is surrounded by the Aravallis and Vindhyas sandwiched between River Banas in the north and River Chambal in the south. Considering its location, it is only fair to expect a rich diversity of flora and fauna with the sighting of the majestic beasts as one of its main attractions.
- 6 safaris in one of the prime Tiger habitats of India
- Meet Royalty in every sense of the word as Tigers roam in the backdrop of a historic 11th-century fort.
- It has a unique dry deciduous habitat with Dhonk trees carpeting the Aravali mountain range.
- Stay at the luxurious Jungle Vilas resort
- Come back a better photographer with field photography guidance from the mentor and peer learning sessions.
Slot I: 24th to 27th May 2019
Day by Day plan
Close All Days -
Open All Days +
Day 1: 24th May 2019
Day 2: 25th May 2019
Day 3: 26th May 2019
Day 4: 27th May 2019