This 10 days Chardham pilgrimage tour from Haridwar offers sacred darshan of all four shrines with comfortable accommodations and facilities in between the yatra. The pilgrimage tour will help you connect to your inner self and derive a pathway to gaining moksha. The sights are a visual and auditory delight as one loses their sense of time and wealth and becomes one with the true spirit of devotion. Devotion is the easiest way to get liberation. The Gita and Sri Madhwacharya's commentary on it resolve the apparent inconsistencies therein, spelling out the theme relating to obtaining liberation, which a struggling soul will be keen to secure. "Devotion to god with intense faith, sincerity and love" is the simplest way and how to cultivate it is described almost elaborately in the Gita, in which innumerable episodes are added to demonstrate god's merciful qualities.
The acharyas, who were deputed by god with a mission to guide the earning souls, have brought out the esoteric significance of the Divine actions. The significance of events like Lord Krishna's sport with innocent cowherd maiden has been explained in Madhava's commentary. The trip will be one of intense introspection and will leave you feeling rejuvenated and relaxed and new.
- Spellbinding aartis and photography opportunities.
- A taste of an ancient culture that taught the world how rich a heritage India has.
- Spirituality for the soul and sights to remain as beautiful memories.
- A treat for trekking enthusiasts.
- The Shivalik range on all three sides is guaranteed to be one of the most beautiful sights you will ever witness.
- The Vyas Gufa or the cave where Ved Vyas is said to have composed the Mahabharata is for you to witness.
Day by Day plan
Close All Days -
Open All Days +
Day 1: Haridwar – Barkot
Day 2: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot
Day 3: Barkot – Uttarkashi
Day 4: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi
Day 5: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi
Day 6: Guptkashi – Kedarnath
Day 7: Kedarnath – Guptkashi
Day 8: Guptkashi – Badrinath
Day 9: Badrinath – Rudraprayag
Day 10: Rishikesh - Haridwar