The woodlands of Chopta Sattal are located in the lap of the Himalayas and are great for birding and budding birdwatchers as well as wildlife enthusiasts alike. These forests are quaint, peaceful and also extremely rich in wildlife with several exotic species to boot and if you are lucky, you might even spot migratory birds flying by and resting on their way to warmer locations. The colourful feathered creatures and the animals will take a permanent position in your memories and cameras.
- Exotic bird species to excite both the budding as well as the trained birdwatchers and nature enthusiasts.
- Panoramic views to mesmerize and remain locked in one's memories.
- The confluence of rivers at Rudraprayag and Karnaprayag.
- The chilly mornings with spectacular views and birding opportunities.
- The vibrant animal wildlife and the mountain springs.
Day by Day plan
Close All Days -
Open All Days +
Day 1: Delhi-Ramnagar-Garjiya
Day 2: Birding
Day 3: Birding
Day 4: Birding
Day 5: Chopta
Day 6: Chopta Tour and Birding
Day 7: Chopta Tour and Birding
Day 8: Departure